Prevention of Legionella
Our online course gives you and your staff enough knowledge to get a Legionella control programme off the ground - or make confident, informed choices when commissioning others to take this on for you.
TSS Legionella safety course
This Legeionella safety course has been specially designed for TSS customers and explains the background of Legionella, the potential risks associated with water systems and how these risks can be prevented and controlled.
The Course is made up of 5 modules
- Module 1 - What is Legionella
- Module 2 - Risk Areas
- Module 3 - Legislation
- Module 4 - Risk Management
- Module 5 - Water System Monitoring
Each module is followed by a short set of questions to complete.
Who should carry out a legionella course?
Any industry or commercial premises must have a valid Legionella risk assesment. Particular types of businesses must take extra precautions to ensure that their equipment is safe and their staff are aware about legionella. These may include:
- Medical and beauty clinics
- Sport and leisure
- Universities and schools
- Restaurants and food suppliers
- Dental Surgeries
Benefits of this e-learning course
- Quality assured by our expert team in the field
- The e-learning package is constructed in such a way that the questions are introduced after each module and an opportunity is provided to re-visit sections of the module before answers are finalised
- It provides flexibility - you can decide when and where to take the course
- This e-learning course is a completely new medium through which to communicate online by embedding a live personality directly on the page. It immediately grabs interest and delivers aesthetic appeal that holds attention
- The platform includes comprehensive administrative access that enables real time control of each end user client account and individual user
- Once the course is completed, you will receive a recognised certificate in legionella management.