The electrical services division of TSS covers complete electrical installation, maintenance, testing and reassurance services in all sectors, including industrial, commercial and domestic across Sussex and the South.
From electrical breakdowns to periodic inspections, our packages offer a professional and flexible solution to suit your requirements.
Qualified and accredited electricians
TSS has over 30 years of facilities management experience and, in adding electrical expertise to our building services, we became accredited with the NICEIC.
Our electrical qualifications include:
- 2330 level 3 city and guilds
- 2391 inspection and testing
- NVQ level 3
Our electrical engineers offer expert advice and flexibility that suits your requirements and ensures your business has minimal disruption. Simply get in touch with us for a free consultation of your premises.
TSS electrical services
TSS Facilities carries out a wide range of electrical installation works around Sussex and the South. We aim to install, update or maintain any installation in order to improve energy efficiency. Our expert electrical team works closely with the other departments of TSS to ensure the perfect solution and the best quality of your electrical installations.
Installations can include:
- Fuse board changes
- Customised and efficient installations: We design new ring or radial circuits around what your installation will be powering
- The best security lighting solutions for your specific requirements
- Save up to 80% on your lighting energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint with high efficiency lighting LED. These lighting systems offer brilliant luminaire reliability combined with style and of course efficiency. You can also take advantage of tax saving benefits (All works are to B.S 7671 (2011)).
- All electrical plant installation found in a boiler room
- Electrical showers
- Controls wiring i.e. heating and hot water controls.
Our efficient and expert electricians are committed to solve rapid emergency breakdowns and avoid any major inconveniences anywhere in Sussex.
We offer a 24 hour call out service for contract customers, whether it's a broken light fitting or you have completely lost all your power so you never have to be without electricity.
Periodic electrical inspections
Did you know that if you are a home owner you have a responsibility to have your property checked for electrical vulnerability? Are you aware that if you have a shock or a fire caused by an electrical fault and you don't hold an inspection certificate, your insurer may refuse to cover any damage?
Electrical testing and periodic inspections will highlight any potential problem, helping you to reduce costs and give you complete peace of mind.
Our electricians can check your electrical installations, from extensive periodic inspection reports to minor testing and certifications, depending on your needs.
Recommended inspection frequencies are:
- Domestic accommodation general: change of occupancy/ every 10 years
- Domestic accommodation, rented houses and flats: Minimum every 10 years or every year a routine check and a full periodic inspection when there is a change of occupancy
- Residential accommodation: A routine check every year and a full periodic inspection every 5 years
- Commercial: A routine check every year and a full periodic inspection every 5 years
- Educational establishments: A routine check every 6 months and a full periodic inspection every 5 years
- Industrial: A routine check every year and full periodic inspection every 3 years
- Offices, shops and laboratories: A routine check every year and full periodic inspection every 5 years
- Emergency lights: Routine checks daily/monthly and full periodic inspection every 3 years
- Fire alarm: Routine checks daily/weekly and a full periodic inspection annually.
Contact us today for a free consultation and our qualified team will discuss your specific needs with you as soon as possible.